Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Minneapolis Here I Come...

It is official! I am coming to Minneapolis for Spring Break=) I am so excited! Spring Break starts next week Thursday. I will be going to Kansas City to meet Keegan and also meet hi family for the very first time. I am very excited but nervous all at once. His nephew is turning one that weekend, so there will be a party where I will be meeting everyone! We will then leave Sunday night and I will be in Minneapolis until the following Sunday. I want to see you all! So let me know when you are free. I have not been to Minneapolis since August so I am excited to finally make a trip and see all of my favorite people. It will be soo nice to spend some with my best friends and with my man, Keegan=)

This week has been very stressful. I have two midterms tomorrow and a project due. Today I also had to do a presentation in a Marketing class at a local high school. The presentation was on Ethics. We developed a jeopardy game to incorporate ethics. Then I went to a job career expo. It was a fun filled day. I am ready for this week to be over and for next Thursday to get here.

I have been very emotional this week as a lot has been going on in my life personally and with my family. I know that God is in control no matter what. I have been praying specifically for something in particular for two years, and I am still waiting. It is hard to wait, but God knows best. I just want to encourage you all to hold on and trust in Him. I know that there are times when I need encouragement, so I just want to send that to you all. I am constantly praying for all of my friends, that God will intervene in your life. I love how God gave us special people in our lives to go through life together. What a mighty God we serve!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, yes!! I want to see you! I'm sure you'll be at church, but I'd love to do coffee or dinner too. Let me know what your schedule ends up like with NCU people and I'll squeeze myself in somewhere. I want to hear about life and potentials for after graduation, if any. ;)

Keegan Walsh said...

I'm so happy you're coming to KC to meet my family! And then I get to drive with you all the way to Minneapolis and spend more time with you. I hope the rest of your week goes well. I'll see you soon! :) I love you sooooo much!
Love.
Keegan

Post a Comment