Monday, February 23, 2009

Choices

Sometimes there are things in life that you do not want to do but you have to. Today was one of those days. Sometimes making that decision can be one of the toughest things you have to do. However, in the end it will serve you well. Sometimes you have to make those decisions when you least except them. Sometimes you have to make those decisions knowing it will hurt someone. Sometimes you have to make those decisions that no one else is willing to do. That is part of the mystery of life. Through all of this, I know that God still reigns. No matter how hard things get, I know that God will never let me go. He knows exactly how I feel and He knows exactly what I need. The hardest part is often stepping out in faith and following the right path. Sometimes God will want us to give up things, other times He'll lead us to do things we don't think we want to do. Count on this, though His will is a lot better for us than our own.

Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path” (Psalms 119:105)

1 comments:

Keegan Walsh said...

I'm glad to call you mine. You are making the right choices. I love you and think you're amazing. I can't wait to see your beautiful face in 3 days! It's going to be a great week.
Love you.
Keegan

Post a Comment