Saturday, February 20, 2010

Blog Award & 10 Year Plans

Thanks to Lindsay of "Life As Lindsay May" for the Bogart Award! This is soo much fun & a honor : ) Thanks Lindsay!!
"This award means you're really going places, Baby. You'll still be blogging about your great adventures 10 years from now, and I'll still be reading them."
{THE RULES}
  1. Post where you would like to be in 10 years
  2. Pass it on to 10 other special Bloggers!
In the next 10 years I will be married to my best friend, Keegan, for 10 years; Keegan will be a youth pastor; we will be living by my family; we will have 2 or 3 kids; I will be a stay at home mom doing some kind of side job working from my home; we will have a beautiful home to raise our children in & lots of room to entertain in!!

Well now on the 'now' note... I OFFICIALLY moved to GEORGIA!!! This has been the biggest move of my life yet! I miss my family terribly!! I am just trusting God that during this transition time that He will guide & direct me & show me how He wants to use me down here. I absolutely LOVE being with Keegan & being able to spend time with him & not have to worry that our visit is going to be a short little weekend. Keegan flew up & drove me down here on Friday, however in the midst of all of this he has strept throat. So he dropped me off Friday night & I did not see him until Sunday night, so I was kinda bummed. I am just trying to get settled & looking for a job. There is just sooo many changes at once that its hard. I am being looked at now as a pastor's wife, which is awesome, but scary to me at the same time. I am already the 'new girl.' ha! The people here though have been extremely nice & welcoming. I am excited to start this new journey of life!!

I really love the church that we are apart of. You should check it out: http://www.churchatchapelhill.com. If you have time you should watch one of our live online services on Saturday at 6pm or 9am or 10:45am Sunday all eastern times. I am very blessed & excited to be apart of such an awesome movement going on here. The church is rapidly growing & the people are passionate about God. Check out this video clip:
http://is.gd/9VLxh . This was done at our church this past weekend going along with the message: "Tithing the Knot."

One thing that I love about Georgia already is the sweet tea & warm weather!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment