Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Happy Fall!!

Fall is finally here!! Fall is a season of fun. It reminds me of pumpkins, apple cider, hot chocalate, bonfires, smores, corn mazes, orchards, football, friends & family and soooo much more! I love the color changing of leaves, and the briskness that comes with it. God sure did know what He has doing when He created seasons. When you are coming into a season change it is exciting because that means new shoes!! They may not all be brand new, but its time to dig out those shoes that have been put away since April. You always find those shoes that you forgot about.

Last week Keegan and I celebrated our year and a half anniversary. Time just flies by. Surprisingly I am the one who always remembers these things right at midnight, but this time Keegan was on top of the game. I bought him a card to send and I didn't even send it on time... I know shame on me... Well, I didn't think Keegan remembered that well, I just thought the night before he remembered. Boy was I wrong. I received a card in the mail before I even sent mine out. It was soo special to come home from work with my mom opening the door with a card from Keegan in her hand. I felt sooo special=D

Keegan is actually flying out to see me for a very small trip. He is going Thursday evening and leaving Saturday afternoon. It will definitely be bittersweet. I am just sooo excited to see him again. It has already been 3 weeks, but feels a lot longer. He is so sweet, he told me he has a surprise for me Friday night. I am anxiously awaiting to see what he has planned. I will let you know when I find out.

1 comments:

Christina said...

mmm.... I can taste, smell, and see all your descriptions about fall... i think of all the yummy foods having to do with fall! pumpkin bars... pumpkin soup... apple pie... pumpkin seeds... caramel apples... carrot cake... cinnamon tea... mmm.. i'm missing cornfields and cornmazes!!

I'm excited for you that your Love is visiting you right now and will be excited to hear about what his surprise is tonight!!!

Post a Comment