Thursday, October 22, 2009

News!

About 2 weekends ago Ben and Shawna came home from college. It was very nice to see them and spend some time with them. On Saturday we went out to eat as a family. It was very nice to be back once again all together=)

My friend, Sammi Jo, turned 21!! She had a black and white birthday party Saturday night. It was soo much fun. I also got to see some old high school friends which is always nice. It reminded me of college, because every year we had a black and white party with all of our friends. Good times!

On last Monday night my family was on the news!! I am posting the video link, http://cbs2chicago.com/video/?cid=8 as, well as the story link, http://cbs2chicago.com/investigations/road.cracks.idot.2.1258328.html. (Let me know if you have any problems.)My family saved tax payers over $100,000 just by one phone call. It is such a cool story. Please be sure to check it out and if you see any suspious activities going on by your house, check it out because you never know what might come out of it. As in our situation, it turned out to be a great thing saving taxpayers a good amount of money.

0 comments:

Post a Comment